Tea Strainer With Drip Bowl
Restore your balance with our very berry and hibiscus tea. Packed with antioxidants. This tea has the subtle sweet smell of hibiscus perfectly balanced with rich fruit pieces creating a vibrant, rich, full-bodied tea, leaving you refreshed and harmonizes.
Made with all-natural ingredients. Loose leaf tea.
Can be consumed hot or iced.
• Tea type: Herbal Infusion.
• Flavour profile: Fruity with citrus tones.
• Preparation: Boil freshly drawn water, infuse for three minutes and drink without milk.
Apple Pieces, Hibiscus, Rosehip, Orange Peel (6%), Freeze-dried Cranberry (5%), Freeze-dried Peach (4%), Stevia, Natural Flavouring.
(Packed in a factory that handles almond, gluten, hazelnut, milk, mustard, peanut, sesame, soya and sulphites.)
• Dry leaf appearance: Mixed fruit pieces with rolled crimson petals and chopped green leaves.
• Liquor appearance: Red.
• Aroma: Fruity.
• Storage: Cool, dry and dark place.
I've tried herbal teas in the past that have no taste so I stay away.As an avid hot chocolate enthusiast , I tried this brand merely for my love of sorrel (hibiscus)and recommendation by someone i trust lol . The smell as I opened the packet was promising and on the first sip this tea surpassed my expectation. Ive now purchased 2 more and look fwd to a morning cuppa. Lol